Our client, one of the fast-growing legal firms, is looking for Senior Associate (Int. Arbitration Practice), Kiev
· University degree in law (in a reputable university will be a plus);
· LLM degree with a foreign law school will be an advantage;
· 5+ years of legal experience with international arbitration is a must;
· Previous working experience in leading legal firm is a must;
· Managerial experience (able to build and manage a legal team);
· Able to think strategically;
· Able to work independently & in a team;
· Able to motivate and lead team;
· Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must.
· Competitive compensation package;
· Opportunity to work with interesting projects and tasks;
· Challenging, but self-development oriented tasks.